Last updated: October 10, 2010
Your use of BankAlt.com is subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the points outlined below, you may not use BankAlt.com and the service(s) it offers. From here on, I, the owner and creator of BankAlt.com will be termed "the creator" and BankAlt.com will be termed "the site" for simplicity. World of Warcraft may be abbreviated as "WoW".
- You may use the content and information on this website in any way you choose, as long as due credit is given to the creator of the site. No permission is required for fair use as long as, I repeat, due credit is given.
- You may not use any of the content or information on the site for commercial reasons without permission from the creator.
- The content that appears on the site is at the sole discretion of the creator. However, suggestions on how to improve the site are always welcome but only the ones that I, the creator, feel are relevant will be implemented.
- I will make no guarantees as to when a particular feature will become available or when certain bugs will be fixed. Remember, there's only one guy behind this site and that guy has a day job among other things.
- A response to your queries via the Contact page is not guaranteed. If I haven't responded in one form or another, and you feel that your query is very important, please attempt to contact me again.
- You do have permission to link to any section of the site. In fact please do.
- I do reserve the right to display ads on the site. You may occasionally see ads for gold selling sites. As is the case with any WoW-related website, gold selling ads WILL show up. I will make this clear: I am totally against buying and selling gold in WoW. However, since the ads are content-based and dynamically served by Google, it is impossible to predict what will be shown at any given time. Additionally, though it is possible to ban specific domains which sell gold, there are simply too many of them to make this viable. I would rather work toward improving the site's functionality than keeping a lookout for gold ads. If someone volunteers to police the ads section and send me lists of domains to ban, I'll be happy to add them to the blacklist. If you don't feel it is worth your while, then please understand that it is not worthwhile for me either. If gold ads (or any other type of ad) are still unacceptable, please feel free to either ignore them or to not use the site.
- The content generated by the site's servers is intended for fans of World of Warcraft and therefore should be appropriate for all the ages of players of WoW. However, the creator and the site will take no responsibility for the content shown to any minors under the age of 13 who visit the site without parental supervision or for any other age group that visits the site. Furthermore, since some of the content (such as ads and/or traffic analysis) will be served by 3rd party sites, BankAlt.com and its creator will not be held responsible for that content in any way or form. Parents be advised: some add content may be adult-oriented.
- The site and its creator are not responsible for any direct, indirect or incidental damages or loss of data, real or perceived, material or in electronic format, that the visitor might incur during or after visiting and/or using the services offered by BankAlt.com.
- The site contains links pointing to external sites, notably to Wowhead.com. Using these links will take you to the respective site with which BankAlt.com has no affiliation. As a result, BankAlt.com and its creator are not responsible for the data or content on those external sites.
- The site may "go down" or be offline at any time and for any length of time and there are no guarantees as to the availability of the service.
- Wowhead is a trademark of ZAM Networks, LLC. World of Warcraft, "WoW", is a trademark of Blizzard Entertainment. Blogspot is a trademark of Google Inc.