Last updated: October 10, 2010
BankAlt.com highly values each visitor's security and privacy. From here on, I, the owner and creator of BankAlt.com will be termed "the creator" and BankAlt.com will be termed "the site" for simplicity. World of Warcraft may be abbreviated as "WoW". Here are the policies implemented on this site for the benefit of the visitor's privacy and security.
- BankAlt.com may require personal information such as an email address but unless duly noted, no other information such as a real name, phone number, etc will be asked for. Such information will be required only in the eventuality that the visitor wishes to create a user account with BankAlt.com. If the visitor doesn't wish to create an account with the site, no personal information will be required and/or collected.
- The information collected here will not be sold, rented or otherwise transferred to any 3rd party without the visitor's consent.
- BankAlt.com does reserve the right to use any information collected from the visitor in order to improve the site's services.
- Some of the information collected includes traffic information, including the visitor's IP address. This information does not, in any way, compromise the anonymity of the visitor and it used strictly to optimize the site's performance. However, traffic information is collected by 3rd party websites and BankAlt.com is affiliated with these sites only insofar as they help with traffic data collection and analysis. As a result, BankAlt is not responsible by the data collected by these 3rd party sites, nor is it responsible for how that data is used by these sites. Currently, the 3rd party traffic analysis sites used on BankAlt.com are Statcounter.com and Google.com.
- The user of the site is solely responsible for the security of his/her password and login information.
- Although BankAlt.com does perform regular backups of its data, it does not guarantee any schedules for these backups and will not be held responsible for any loss of data arising from any type of server or client issue.